Sunday, June 11, 2006

Most beers brought!



Sprecher brought an insane amount of beer! They even brought their root beer. The total, according to the book was 10 plus the root beer and Ravin Red cherry juice!

By far, my favorite beer was the Abbey Tripple, until, they opened up the big bottles of Pipers Scotch Ale! They had smaller bottles of the Pipers, but the big boys, as seen on my bartop the following morning, was much better! It is a brewmaster limited release beer that is aged a little longer to bump up the alchy content, I think he said 10% or so. BP and I were lucky enough to score a bottle! It will have a special place on the wall behind my bar.

Beers:
Abbey Tripple - ABV 8.41%
Pipers Scotch Ale - ABV 8.27% Plus the big bottles, 10% woohoo!
Mai Bock - ABV 6.0%
Hefe Weis - ABV 4.2%
India Pale Ale - ABV 7.5%
Micro Light - ABV 4.16%
Doppel Bock - ABV 7.85%
Generation Porter - ABV 5.73%
Pub Brown Ale - ABV 4.5%
Black Bavarian - ABV 5.86%

Not Beers:
Root Beer (If Michelle had come with me, she would have consumed all their root beer)
Ravin Red Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home