Sunday, June 11, 2006

Minocqua Brewing



I've not had their beer in a while, even though their brewery is only 60 miles or so away from the house, last time I did was when I ate at their restaurant. They brought 4 beers and 6 growlers. As you can see from the picture above, I have a growler sitting in my bar. Thanks to BP for the early birthday present!! He's a good man, I don't care what his wife says about him!!

I had the Scotch Ale, which was a nice surprise because it was not listed in the book. Ya gotta love it when the brewers bring last minute beers! It is a win-win for everyone!! I thought the scotch ale was very tasty! I eventually sampled all of their beers, good stuff! Love having a local brewery at the event! We lost two local breweries this year, Log Jam (Tomahawk) and Nicolet (Florence) are gone...

Beers:
Scotch Ale
Wheat
Red Ale
Nut Brown Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home