Sunday, June 11, 2006

More Cruzin Cooler®





These things were cool as hell!! Nic, a guy I work with suggested that we get these for the ERBF this year. I passed the info along to Bill and he contacted the local distributor, well, about as local you get for being in the Northwoods!! The local distributor is Danielle Babino from Clintonville, WI (120 miles away). She agreed to come up and bring the Cruzin Coolers for demo rides and hopefully to sell a couple. You can see that I am sitting on one and yes, it did go with my fat arse on it!!

Check out Danielle's website, http://www.ridesomethingcooler.com . We had a blast hanging around with them and trying them out! I sure wish I could have bought one, it would have been fun! Some day! While we were hanging around one lady did buy one! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home